WhatsYourPrice Dating Site Review 2023
|Number of users||900K|
|Number of visits per month||53.6K|
|Male to female ratio||56/44|
|Payment system||PayPal, Skrill, Visa, Maestro, Payoneer, Mastercard, Credit Cards, Bank Wire Transfer, Direct Bank Transfer|
|Pricing starts||$50 for men|
WhatsYourPrice has different reviews from users and dating experts. Our content team conducted a deep investigation to create an objective opinion about the platform’s pros, cons, and features.
We bought the most extensive packet of credits and tested and observed the site for a long time. All results of our research we placed in this article.
What is WhatsYourPrice?
WhatsYourPrice is the well-known sugar dating site created for mature, musculin men and beautiful young women. The site provides an exciting model of auctions.
The men can make monetary bids for meeting with a woman, and she decides whether to accept it or not. The average offer on the site is $50-$80, but you will see that local women are worth much more if you join the site.
Whats Your Price in 30 seconds
- A niche sugar dating website created for people looking for mutually beneficial arrangements
- Sugar daddies are generous members who pay for a date before they even send a message to a woman
- Sugar babies are attractive members who get paid right on the website
- An attractive member is free to accept or reject bids
- A generous member gets a full refund if their offer isn’t accepted or a date is canceled
- The average “price” of a date is around $100 for the US
- Sugar daddies need to buy Whats Your Price credits to get their first date with an attractive member
- The site works only for paying generous members—there’s no way to get WhatsYourPrice free credits
- There’s no WhatsYourPrice app, but the website is mobile-optimized
Overall WhatsYourPrice.com rating
Who is Whats Your Price dating site for and not for?
- Sugar daddies who are interested in getting a real first date much more than in lasting online communication
- Sugar babies who want to have guarantees and get paid through a safe platform
- Sugar members who’d like to have a fundamentally new online dating experience
- People looking for serious relationships or a vanilla dating site
- Sugar daddies and sugar mommies who don’t want to spend money before they meet their potential partner in real life
- Escort workers
What are the main advantages and disadvantages of WhatsYourPrice?
- It is easy to find a sugar baby
- The site is suitable for different types of sugar relationships
- A free and simple process of registration
- The site is suitable for sugar daddies with different income
- Affordable prices
- The site is not suitable for starting serious relationships
- No mobile application
- Outstanding design
Now, let’s move on to one of the most important parts of our WhatsYourPrice.com review—the pricing policy of the platform. Of course, it’s not one of the free dating sites because otherwise, sugar daddies could hardly pay for dates. However, it’s also not one of the sugar dating sites where you can buy a premium membership plan—on What’s Your Price, users need to buy credits, and the costs are as follows.
- 100 credits – $50
- 500 credits – $150
- 1,000 credits – $250
On what features can credits be spent on the What’s Your Price website? We’ll talk about it in detail below.
Every non-paying generous and attractive member, including a user who’s just joined the website, will be able to do the following:
- Edit profile, add photos
- Use the search feature, apply all basic and advanced filters
- Browse profiles, view public pictures
- See profile visitors
- Favorite other members
- Use support services
- Access wishlist
What’s Your Price is one of the online dating sites where you can do pretty much everything except for communicating with others for free. However, that doesn’t mean the system is unfair—that’s the Internet site designed specifically for sugaring, and that is how sugaring works.
What premium membership features can use paying members? There are not so many of them:
- Private messaging feature
- See private photos
Basically, that’s all. On Whats Your Price dating site, generous members can place bids on first dates, which allows unlocking messaging with the members you’d like to meet in real life. Note that if the bid is accepted, you go on a date, but if it’s rejected or a date doesn’t take place, a generous member gets a full refund, so there’s no need to worry about guarantees.
Who are the members of this online dating site?
|👥 Visits||1 million|
|🇺🇸 Most visited by||United States|
|⌛ Average age of female and male users||25-34 y.o. and 34-44 y.o.|
|🌐 Members activity||US, GB, Mexico|
How does What’s Your Price work?
- Created for people who don’t want to keep chatting online for weeks before getting their first date
- All the features are aimed at helping people meet and go on dates in real life, skipping all optional stages
- There are two groups of members on the site—attractive women and generous men
- Though there may be male attractive members and female generous members, the site works better for sugar daddies and sugar babies
- There’s no Whats Your Price premium membership—generous members buy credits
- If something goes wrong, full refunds are guaranteed
- This particular service isn’t for escorts—profiles of sex workers are suspended by moderators
So, what is WhatsYourPrice? As we’ve noted previously, it’s a platform that, unlike other dating sites, focuses not on online communication as it is but rather on getting a member the first date without making them pay for chatting for a long period of time.
Note that the system works for those who have specific priorities rather than for those who are just curious—most negative WhatsYourPrice dating site reviews are about unmet expectations, while positive Whats Your Price reviews are from people who had specific goals and achieved them pretty easily.
We should emphasize that it is not a dating website where people pay for casual sex. Moderators work to spot all the profiles of escort workers and remove them from the site. The date is actually the date, and Whats Your Price is a sugar daddy site, not a platform for those who provide and pay for sexual favors.
Signing up for What’s Your Price
- Registration is quicker than on most other websites
- What’s Your Price members don’t need to provide a lot of details, photos, or payment information to sign up
- You can’t send messages without making your profile detailed enough
- Users are free to upload or not to upload a profile photo
- Email confirmation is a must for every user
- There’s an opportunity to add more details after creating an account
Creating an account on Whats Your Price takes just a few minutes. Actually, it’s quicker and easier than on many other sites. A user only needs to indicate their gender and decide if they want to be one of the generous or attractive members.
Providing an email address is a must—you’ll need to confirm it later. A new user also will need to provide information on their location—Whats Your Price will show you members from your area.
Of course, most users end up having a low-effort profile, but they can always add more details to make their personal page work and get more attention from attractive singles or generous members.
Just like on any other website, profile photos on Whats Your Price matter even more than anything else, so try to:
- Add at least one photo—even a generous member will receive a lot less attention if they have an empty personal page.
- If privacy is your top priority, you can create Secret albums and restrict access to your photos.
- If you are joining Whats Your Price as an attractive single, add at least 5 photos to stand out.
These simple tips will help you become more popular in the community.
Making contact on WhatsYourPrice
- On Whats Your Price, you can’t have a low-effort profile and contact others
- Favoring others is completely free
- You need to bid on your first date before you can chat with a member
- As an attractive member, you are free to accept the bid and then interact with a generous member
- Members can see who viewed their profiles and contact people who’re already interested in conversations
- The minimum bid is just $5
- Instant chat is available
The system on the site is very simple yet still innovative and pretty interesting. Members can use search and apply advanced filters to find the best matches. After they meet someone attractive, they pay money (as much as they want, the starting price for the first date is just $5) and wait until an attractive user accepts the offer. If it happens, they can chat online and actually go on a date.
Note that a generous member pays only for the first date—there’s no need to pay for the second date on the site. In fact, when it comes to date as they are, everything depends on two people, but again, as we’ve already mentioned in our Whats Your Price review, this is not an escort website, so blatantly paid sex and promoting sexual favors is strictly prohibited.
The costs of the first dates vary greatly and pretty much depend on users. A generous member can place a 5-dollar bid or a 1000-dollar bid. Attractive singles get paid right through the website, but they have obligations, too.
If a sugar daddy realizes that the date is canceled and a sugar baby is just ignoring the team, he can contact the support team and request a full refund. In nearly all cases, if a date didn’t actually take place, a member gets all their money back, so generally speaking, it’s a safe place to find partners.
WhatsYourPrice profiles: Customization and special features
- Profiles can be created and updated for free
- A member can add multiple photos
- Users are encouraged to verify their accounts
- Only people who complete their profile can unlock messaging feature
- There are some fake profiles on the site, but they are quickly deleted by moderators
On this online dating site, not all profiles are super-detailed, but members have an opportunity to customize and improve their personal pages to get more attention from others. Generally speaking, you can always see if a user is really motivated to meet someone just by looking at the information on their profile, the number of photos, and Interest tags.
As we’ve noted previously, there may be fake accounts mentioned in some Whats Your Price dating reviews you can find on the web, but moderators work well enough to get rid of them, and there’s a common rule for all Whats Your Price members—if you want to avoid WhatsYourPrice scam, don’t send money to anyone outside the site.
So, how can you make your profile work on this online dating platform? Everything is simple. Every member can:
- Pass the ID verification
- Add new photos that will be approved by moderators
- Write a detailed self-description
- Describe the ideal first date
- Add Interests
Information can be updated or changed an unlimited number of times.
WhatsYourPrice is a good site for men who want to find sugar babies in the USA. It’s not the best sugar dating site, but you can still use it to complement the leaders in the sugar industry, especially if you are looking for casual dates.
Video: WhatsYourPrice Dating & Sugar Daddy Review
There’s no point in searching for What’s Your Price dating app review—currently, there is no official mobile app on Google Play or App Store. However, mobile users who want to exchange messages and place bids on dates can do it on any mobile browser—the platform is optimized, and all the features are available.
It takes just a few minutes. You only need to provide some basic details like gender, birth date, your status on the platform (attractive or generous), indicate your location, and start browsing profiles. However, messaging is unlocked only after you complete your profile and add more details.
Yes, it’s a legit website where members can not only send messages to other users but actually pay for dates. Note that this is not another site created to help someone find a serious, long-term relationship, it’s still a perfectly legal platform. Promoting escort services or creating accounts to provide sexual favors is strictly prohibited.
Whats Your Price is relatively safe. There may be some fake profiles, but there’s an easy way to distinguish a real member from a scammer. If someone offers you or asks you to pay money not on the site, it’s a scammer who wants to use that fake check or gift card sugar dating scam scheme.
What’s Your Price works best for casual hookups and sugar relationships, as men can place bids to attract women’s attention. So we’re not sure this dating site is a good choice for finding a girlfriend. You can specify your requirements and goals in your profile and use advanced search to find potential matches, but if you want a serious relationship, other platforms may work better for you.
You can sign up using a fake name or upload a blurred profile photo to preserve some anonymity. Otherwise, there are no anonymity-preserving features on the platform. At the same time, if you wish to verify your account, you’ll need to provide your ID to prove your identity.