MillionaireLove Dating Site Review: Is It Legit?
|Monthly visits||Over 7,500|
|Price||Introductory: 100 credits – $59|
Elite: 500 credits – $169
Best Value: 1,000 credits – $289
|Male to female ratio||20% male, 80% female|
|Good for||All types of sugar arrangements|
|Mobile app||No, but mobile-friendly interface|
If you’re rich or attractive and looking for love, you might ask if this MillionaireLove is worth your time and money. In this article, we’ll look closely at the dating site in 2023, examining its services, pricing plans, user experience, and success rates. So, whether you’re a seasoned dater or just starting, keep reading to find out all the truth about MillionaireLove.
What is MillionaireLove?
Millionaire Love is a niche dating site for sugar baby-sugar daddy arrangements of all types. The platform offers advanced search filters, the Matches, private photos feature, profile verification, chat, and other unique features and services that make searching for a compatible sugar partner easy.
MillionaireLove in 30 seconds
- A niche dating site for all types of mutually beneficial relationships between wealthy men and beautiful women
- Over 15 filters for tailored search results
- 90% of members have filled profiles, and around 75% verify their pages, which decreases the number of fake profiles
- Convenient activity tracking in the Matches with Admirers, Favorites, Visitors, and Viewed
- Albums with private photos are there to spice up conversations
- Messages are the only communication way, and there is an option of the Message Boost
- There is no app, but the Millionaire Love interface is mobile-friendly, and 97% of users use the site on mobile web
- You can register and use a standard member account for free
- The online dating site runs on credits, with the price per credit ranging from $0.29 to $0.59
Overall MillionaireLove.com rating
Who is Millionaire Love for and not for?
- Sugar daddies searching for a hot young sugar baby
- Sugar babies looking for a rich man who can help them financially
- People curious about starting a mutually beneficial relationship
- People into traditional romantic relationships
- Individuals who are against sugar dating
- Girls and guys who seek true love and serious long-term commitment
Pricing on the dating site
Millionaire Love is a partly paid, credit-based sugar dating site. Like other niche dating sites, it offers some of the services free, but advanced features require credits. Currently, there are 3 types of credit bundles on the website:
- Introductory: 100 credits – $59
- Elite: 500 credits – $169
- Best Value: 1,000 credits – $289
Services you don’t need to pay for
With a standard account on the website, members can access an array of free features like:
- Creating and updating your Millionaire Love profile in the main menu
- Using the search tool with filters in the Search
- Browsing profiles of other members in the Recently active and New member section
- Watch all public photos
- Verify your page in the profile settings
- Send free winks
- Request keys to private pics
- Like sugar babies or daddies, you are interested in
- Use the Hide My Profile feature
- Contact MillionaireLove customer service 24/7
- Delete your account
As you can see, there are a lot of services and features Millionaire Love members can enjoy, but to talk to the person you like you need to have credits.
Paid membership features
Here is what members can do on Millionaire Love after purchasing one of the 3 available premium memberships:
- Instant chat
- Boost in the messages section
- Watching photos in private albums
- Use secret browsing
- Become a Top Admirer
Paid features of the site let you see more than just a profile photo of the person, and provide everything for engaging in fun conversation. Yet, there is no video chat available at the moment, and communication ways are not varied.
Who are the members?
|👥 Visits||Over 7,500|
|🇺🇸 Most visited by||Martinique, France|
|⌛ Average age of female and male users||Female 22-26 y.o., male 39-47 y.o.|
|🌐 Members activity||Western Europe, Northern America|
How does MillionaireLove work?
Millionaire Love was designed to connect people interested in mutually beneficial arrangements, which is why the sugar dating site has everything for fast registration, search for the first date, and chat. Let’s see how it works a bit deeper!
Signing up at Millionaire Love
- Fast and free registration
- You can update your page any time
- No phone number required
Creating a Millionaire Love profile is not a challenge, as the site has a very standard registration process that takes around 5 min. Signing up is very similar to other dating sites, and you don’t need to be a pro to create an account, as the process is intuitive.
To become a member, a person needs to share their name, gender, age, sexual orientation, and add an active email and set a password. Note that you can’t alter your name, age, and gender later. Also, there is no obligation to use your real name, and many members of the site use fake SB or SD nicknames, which is understandable considering the niche of Millionaire Love.
Adding photos to your account and sharing private information is not obligatory. The sugar dating service doesn’t require phone number verification, either. Though, you’ll need to confirm your email. Overall, registration is easy, and any person can become a member in a few minutes.
How to stand out on MillionaireLove: Profile pictures
MillionaireLove has many active users, which is a huge benefit when you think about choosing from a wide range of potential sugar partners. But it also means that competition is tough. Here are a few tips that will help you to stand out among competitors on the site:
- Don’t skip adding a profile photo as SB/SD with photos on the dating sites get x3 times more messages.
- Mind what photos you share, as there should not be your visible location or other people—5 to 7 hot high-quality photos are a golden spot.
- Don’t use oversexualized pics, they usually have the opposite effect.
Follow these easy tips and create an eye-catching account that will help you be popular on the sugar dating website.
Making contact on MillionaireLove
- Members can mutually like each other
- See your Admirers and Visitors
- Search filters for the most accurate search results
- Text chat is the only communication way
Making contact on MillionaireLove doesn’t take long, as there are convenient search filters that you can find in the Search, in the top left corner of the website. The search tool has over 15 different filters that allow tailoring the member base based on age, location, body type, hair color, dating goals, etc. Convenient search makes it very easy to meet real SD and SB nearby.
After you find an interesting SB or SD page, you can like, send winks, and request a key to the private album for free. However, if you want to engage in conversation, you need to buy credits. The cost differs depending on the particular service.
For example, to browse incognito—you need to pay 10 credits; to become a Top Admirer—from 30 to 300 credits, depending on how much you think is reasonable; unlocking a chat on the site is 10 credits, but all the messages further are free.
Unfortunately, the Millionaire Love sugar dating site lacks video or streaming services that would help SBs and SDs see each other before meeting IRL. But the site messaging works quite well, and the service with private photos adds to the experience.
MillionaireLove members’ profiles: Customization and special features
- Members can update their account at any time
- No money verification for SDs
- Age, gender, and sexual orientation can’t be changed
- Public profile pics are visible only to members of the website
Millionaire Love offers a great chance for customizing your profile to attract more compatible matches. Why is profile customization that important? The reason lies in the tough competition that is on the dating site and striving to make the process of finding a fit for your dating goals fast. Let’s explore what information a user can potentially share on the site:
- About (Physical appearance, Lifestyle and hobbies, Interests, Bio, and Basics sections)
- Photographs (public and private pics)
- Videos (public and private videos)
- Verification (verification video)
There is much space for communicating your sugar dating goals and making your page stand out on the site. But to help you get more attention on the website, we gathered a few tips during our MillionaireLove review.
Tips on creating a profile that becomes popular on MillionaireLove
Fill in all the profile sections during registration to the site
All new profiles get a boost, so make them as informative and eye-catching as possible
Add 5+ public and private pics (you may blur some parts if you want extra privacy)
Communicate your sugar dating goals and any additional desires you may have
Don’t use your real name or share your address or banking information on your profile
Editor's conclusion: Is MillionaireLove the best dating site or a scam?
Going into my research, I’ve noticed that there are not many informative MillionaireLove reviews out there, and users have many questions.
I’m sure you have all your questions answered, as this dating site is worth trying. There is a convenient location search, many online users, and active members.
Although the site lacks a variety of communication ways, traditional chat gets the job done.
Yes, MillionaireLove is available worldwide. You can register and use the dating site regardless of your current location.
The average age on Millionaire Love is 22-26 for female users and 39-47 for male users of the site, which is average compared to demographics on other dating sites in a similar niche.
Millionaire Love provides profile verification and has strict guidelines, but as with any online dating site, it can't guarantee 100% safety. You should always be cautious using dating sites, especially for sugar arrangements.
Yes! You can sign up to Millionaire Love and use the standard account completely free, but to contact other members and engage in chat, you'll need to pay. Also, note that all SBs can use the dating site's full version for free.