AskMe4Date Site Review 2022—Get IRL Dates Fast
|Number of users||5K|
|Number of visits per month||1.1K|
|Male to female ratio||38/62|
|Payment system||Maestro, Visa, Payoneer, Skrill, Mastercard, PayPal, Credit Cards, Bitcoin, CryptoCurrency, C24|
AskMe4Date is a dating platform suitable for different types of relationships, from casual dating to hookups and something more long-term. The platform seems legit, but can you really find a date fast? Read on and find out if the AskMe4Date is worth joining.
What is AskMe4Date?
AskMe4Date is a diverse dating site that is mainly used by people in their 20-40s for local dating. People have different dating goals, but the majority look for something more casual and usually put age gap or people they are interested in.
Registration is free and takes only 2-3 min, and after that, users can look for matches through the Search feature with filters or Like Gallery with swipes. Also, AskMe4Date offers Flirtcast—a unique service of sending flirty messages to many people at once.
But not all features are provided for free on this dating platform; to use text chat, browse in incognito mode, and for other advanced services, users need to buy a premium membership.
What are the main advantages and disadvantages of AskMe4Date?
- Many active members with filled profiles
- Flirtcast feature with ready-to-use flirt texts
- Like gallery with swipe-matching
- Seeing people who liked you
- Moderate prices of subscription (Premium Dater—$0.95 per day, Chataholic—$0.64)
- Limited communication for standard members
- No dating app yet
AskMe4Date in 30 seconds
- Free registration uses email and password; no phone number is necessary
- There’s no AskMe4Date app, but the website is mobile-friendly
- Basic and advanced search results with new users and ‘currently online’ tabs
- The unique Flirt cast feature sends flirty messages to multiple users
- Like gallery helps find suitable matches according to your taste
- Full-sized photos and profile details only visible to premium users
- Every new user gets 30% off premium membership plans
- Prices range from $0.56 to $1.38 per day, depending on the subscription plan
Who is AskMe4Date for and not for?
|AskMe4Date is for:||AskMe4Date isn’t for:|
|Single men and women interested in casual relationships and hookups||Singles only interested in online dating other users|
|People looking for local partners to go from online dating to IRL dates||People looking for serious relationships and marriage|
|Singles looking for LGBTQ+ partners||Singles unwilling to cover the monthly membership cost|
We’ve mentioned that registration and basic membership are free, but premium members enjoy advanced features. If you upgrade your account, the initial membership payment is only $0.99 for one day. You can also use a 30% new user discount. After that, you’ll have to pay the full price:
|Subscription plan||Daily cost||Total cost|
|1 month||$1.38||$38.59 ($27.01 with 30% off)|
|3 months||$0.77||$64.91 ($45.44 with 30% off)|
Please remember that dating sites charge your card automatically, and don’t go calling AskMe4Date scam service. To avoid the subscription trap, read the fine print and set a reminder to cancel the subscription if you decide to try another dating site.
- Dating site registration and account editing
- Uploading public and private photos
- Basic search parameters
- Flirtcast messages to multiple users
- The first five chat messages
- Matches generated based on your like gallery
- Access to all user photos and profile information
- Unlimited messages to compatible women and men
- Advanced search results
- Premium support
Who is really signed up here?
|Most visited by||USA, EU, Australia|
|Average age of female and male users||25-34 for female users, 35-44 for male users|
|Members activity||USA, France, Hungary, Greece, Australia|
How does AskMe4Date work?
- It’s a local hookup site designed to accelerate time to IRL dates
- Users can get automated matches or use the search feature to find dates
- Personal and Flirtcast messages can start a conversation
The dating site connects real women and men looking for straight and LGBTQ+ relationships within a 50-mile radius. Members can use advanced search filters to find potential partners or go through the like gallery to receive automated matches. Unlimited messages with photo uploads and Flirstcast notes help establish contact and find dates within your vicinity.
Signing up at AskMe4Date
- Registration is fast and free; only email, password, and location are necessary
- The verification code arrives within minutes of registration
- Uploading or taking a photo is a must to make your profile visible among search results
Before writing this AskMe4Date review, we set up an account in minutes. While there’s no social media signup option, the dating site only requires our location, email, and password, as well as our dating goals, to create an account. Like other dating sites, AskMe4Date required email verification but didn’t bother with our phone number. The website also prompted immediate photo upload and let us explore the free features.
Your profile will appear among search results once you upload a photo or take a pic with your smartphone or laptop camera. You can add other pictures to your profile, but they will remain obscured for basic membership users. And they will only access the miniature version of your photo. Considering all this, use the following tips to ensure you get noticed:
- Choose a high-quality profile picture that highlights your best qualities.
- Follow dating site guidelines to ensure your photo doesn’t get disapproved.
- Exchange photo messages if you don’t wish to make your photos public.
- Use the image editor before uploading the picture to the dating service if you want to obscure your identity.
Making contact on AskMe4Date
- Flirtcast delivers instant messages to multiple users
- New members get five free chat messages
- Upload photos to go with messages to keep your pics private
After uploading a profile picture, every new member can test messaging functionality and Flirtcast. The first five messages are free, but the following require a premium membership. AskMe4Date legit has a surprisingly lively community, as we received multiple messages from beautiful women on the first day. We had fun chatting and exchanging pics, and Flirtcast let us drew even more attention. The dating site seemed well-suited to meeting new people and setting up dates, as the landing page promised.
AskMe4Date’s profiles: Customization and special features
- The main profile block contains name, photo, age, gender, and location
- Other profile blocks include: appearance, photos, status, dating goals, and additional info
- There are little to no fake profiles or fake messages thanks to verified users’ emails
Some AskMe4Date reviews mention insufficient dating website profile quality, but that’s only the case for basic membership, as most photos and “looking for” information is only visible for premium members. Once we signed up for a dating site monthly plan, profiles generally were quite detailed, and search results matched our expectations.
To make the most of your experience with this dating site, use our tips:
Check your messages and activity alert notifications upon every AskMe4Date login.
Follow safe dating rules and only divulge personal information you feel comfortable sharing with a potential partner.
If you don’t feel like you’re chatting with a real person, report or block the user to stay safe.
After reviewing the dating platform, I believe that AskMe4Date is worth joining if you are looking for casual dating, looking for love, or even searching for something long-term. The website is easy to use, and premade flirts are created and can help even a shy person to score a date. Also, AskMe4Date is quite affordable and many features are provided for free.
Video: Askme4date.com Review
Yes. It's an online dating site operated by Apricot Digitals LLC. The platform has been around since 2016 and has gained significant popularity in the US, EU, and Australia among singles looking for casual relationships.
No. You don't need to share your phone number when creating an account with this dating site. The registration process only requires a valid email, password, and location. But you will need to verify your email before moving forward.
Yes, it is as safe as any other dating site. The verification process reduces the number of fake profiles, but some may remain. You should use standard online security rules and never share sensitive personal information that can be used to harm you.